Middle School students will be taking the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) assessments on Wednesday, Sept. 9 through Thursday, Sept. 11. These assessments focus on reading, language arts, and math. SSIS teachers use this information to support student achievement and plan instruction specific to student needs. Please encourage your child to do their best on the assessments so that we have accurate information to use as we plan. A letter with more information about the MAP as well as a Parent Toolkit were sent home with students on Friday, August 29th.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)