Mid-quarter updates will be available on PowerSchool this Friday, Sept. 12. As parents we are always eager to see the progress our students are making. Please keep in mind that this first mid-quarter update is only based on about 3 weeks of information. This means that the grade posted may be the result of only 1 or 2 assessments. Grades will not be final until the end of 1st Semester on December 19th. If you have questions or concerns about your child’s progress at this point, please contact the appropriate teacher directly. We are eager to work with you as team partners in helping your child achieve at the highest level possible.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)