We are four weeks into the school year, and assessment data is beginning to be entered into teacher grade books. As you begin to see this data in PowerSchool, please remember that early in the year you may see large fluctuations in a child’s grade. This is due to the impact of having only a few assignments and tests in the grade book. Over the course of the quarter, and further into the semester, you will begin to see a clearer picture of your child’s progress and achievement. If at any time you have questions about information you see in PowerSchool, please contact the teacher right away. The more closely we work together, the strong your child’s achievement will be.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)