Flower Power is the theme for the first Middle School dance coming on Friday, October 3rd (4-7 PM). MS students will have the opportunity to dance, listen to music, hang out, and eat some dinner together as a group. We hope that you will encourage your child to attend. Fun events like this give middle school students a safe social time where they can kick back and enjoy! The cost of the dance will be 100,000 VND (to cover the cost of the food and beverages). If you would like to help chaperone this event, please contact Ms. Mai Anh (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)