This quarter, grade 7 Drama students have been focusing on the art of physical storytelling, but more specifically, how to use props and costume in Black Light to effectively tell a tale. Students have been very inventive. Under Ms. Helen Thompson’s direction, students have had so much fun exploring possibilities and seeing how inventions and discoveries in science have effected what they can do in theatre. They have also been using our new fluorescent make up and glow in the dark bubbles, and students even had a professional photo shoot last week to showcase their work. Here are some photographs that really show the spirit of Drama at SSIS.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)