As part of international week, we will be holding an international flag parade on Thursday morning. All students at all grade levels are invited to come to school in clothing that celebrates a country of their choice. This clothing may be formal ‘national dress,’ informal common dress, or any other clothing that positively celebrates the country they may wish to celebrate. All students dressed for the event will be part of a parade at 8:15 am, starting from the Atrium and ending in the field. The parade will conclude with the entire school community standing on the field in the shape of our school’s logo and we will take an all-school photo. Please help us celebrate International Week by supporting your child dressing for the parade.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)