Middle School students will have their school photos taken on Wednesday, Oct. 29th. Students must wear their school uniform for the photo. This is our first year that we will have our school photographer take the photos. As such, we are changing the ordering process for individual pictures. Parents will have a chance to view the photo prior to ordering the individual pictures. Proof sheets with order information will be going out to students in approximately three to four weeks.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)