7th grade art students have been learning about mandalas for the past few weeks. Students were eager to push their mandala designs to the next level as they began a collaborative art project this week. First, students formed pairs to examine the individual mandala they had created and to combine them into one design. Next the students began to work together to put that design onto an umbrella. Learning new painting techniques while continuing to demonstrate previous learning about tones and blending make this a particularly fun project for the students. We can’t wait to see their finished work on display.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)