Middle School students have been working with coding from the start of the school year in the Robotics and Coding class. In the last few weeks, the students have put those new coding skills to the test as they work to design and build their own robots, kinetic sculptures, and animatronics using Hummingbird kits. Under the direction of Mr. Bertoia, the students are hard at work bringing their creations to life. It is fantastic to watch the students design, test, and re-design to accomplish their goals. If you’d like to know more about Hummingbird kits, click HERE.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)