Combining tactical skills and creativity was the name of the game for the Mystery Box Challenge in PE. Students were asked to select a Mystery Box that contained items that students then used to create their own unique tactical game. They then taught these games to their other classmates. From using the skills learned in their unit to writing the rules and directions, these students used a tremendous amount of technical and literacy skills in the creation of their games.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)