MS athletes took to the field, track and course on February 2 and February 10th for the SISAC City Championships. SSIS athletes competed well with the MS boys finishing 3rd overall in Track, MS girls finishing 4th overall in Track, MS male top Cross Country runner finishing in 3rd, and the MS female top Cross Country runner finishing in 8th.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)