Friday, April 3rd from 07:45AM to 4:00PM
A Learning Journey is a special time for children to share and reflect on their progress at school with family members. You are warmly invited to your child’s Learning Journey on Friday, April 3rd. The children are excited and proud to welcome you to their classroom and share their learning with you. Thank you for being part of this important event!
Please register for an appointment for your child(ren)’s Learning Journey. Parents are advised to book early as the online sign-ups for Learning Journeys operate on a ‘first come-first served’ basis. The ES Learning Journeys online booking system will be available from Monday, March 2nd, starting at 9:00AM to Monday, March 23rd, ending at 9:00AM.
Learning Journeys are led by the children and last approximately 90 minutes. This time is divided between two parts:
- A 60-minute classroom discussion (scheduled) and
- A 30-minute period for specialist classroom discussions (unscheduled, before or after the classroom discussion).
Students should be able to present their Learning Journey to their parents without the distraction of siblings. Therefore, as a courtesy to our SSIS parent community, our school will provide staff supervision of school-age children at the elementary playground area during conference times. If parents would like to use this service, please bring your child to the playground 10 minutes before the start of the Learning Journey.
Please see below how to register for learning journeys.
Principal, Elementary School
How to register for Learning Journeys
In order to register for an appointment, you may find detailed directions at:
You may also follow the simplified steps below:
- Point your internet browser to the following location: http://events.ssis.edu.vn
- Login using your PowerSchool account: Use your PowerSchool username and password.
- Click the Green Button (Book at…) to select a date to meet your children’s homeroom teacher.
- You will get appointment(s) confirmed on the webpage.
- After complete all bookings, parents can click the button “Send Confirmation Email To Your Inbox” at that time.
- After the registration system is closed, the ES Office will send you a confirmation email to remind you of your scheduled appointments.
- If you do not know your PowerSchool username and password, please email: email@example.com or call Mr. Trinh at +84 8 541 3 0901 x 13173.
- During the sign up weeks, parents have chances to change the appointment(s) by clicking on “Change Appointment” button. Remember that when you click on the “Change Appointment” button, that time spot immediately becomes available for another parents.
- Please do not register different children at the same time. Each child’s Learning Journey should be scheduled at a different time.