Dear Parents of HS Students,
Although we are not even three-quarters of the way through the current academic year, we are well into the process of registration students for their classes for the 2015-16 academic year. The list of courses that will be offered next year as well as the Program of Studies booklet providing descriptions and prerequisites for all courses being offered have been prepared and are available for use by the students during the registration process. Please note that the Program of Studies Booklet is accessible on the SSIS website.
Registration procedures for the coming week:
- Monday March 2 – Grade 10: Course registration meeting in which students will be given course registration materials and instructed to fill out their course selections with parent discussions and approval, and recommendations of their current teachers. These forms are to be submitted to their respective counselor by the end of the week. Counselors will review course selections before students register electronically the following week.
- Students with last name A-L please go directly to the student lounge with Ms. Bumpus
- Students with last name N-Z please go directly to the MPR with Ms. Hawken
- Wednesday March 4: Current grade 10 prospective diploma candidates form due to IB Coordinator (Mr. Tyro)
- Thursday March 5 – Grade 11: Electronic registration
- Group 1: Health Room C020: Mr. Ratliff, Mr. Johnston and Ms. Adams
- Group 2: Ms. Tsai’s Room C411: Ms. Tsai and Mr. Medina
Have a nice week.
High School Principal