Please join us for the final MS Principal Coffee of the year on Thursday, May 7th. Starting at 8:15, we will be discussing the upcoming transitions that families and students are facing. This includes Grade 8 transition to high school; grade 6 and 7 transitions to their next grade level; all students as they transition to summer; and students who will be transitioning to other schools/countries. We hope you can join us for this last Principal Coffee.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)