Parents of Rising 6th Grade Students: It may be hard to believe, but your child will soon enter Middle School. Please join us Monday, May 18th at 7pm in the Middle School Library for the Rising 6th Grade Parent Information Night. You are more than welcome to bring your child, but they are not required to attend. We look forward to meeting you and telling you about the Middle School at SSIS.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)