Middle School students will be taking the the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) tests September 15, 16, and 18. These tests, taken each year, assist us in measuring your child’s academic progress, as well as provide valuable information about individual strengths and needs which teachers use when developing instructional plans. These scores are not included in your child’s course grades. There should not be a sense of pressure related to these assessments as they are for planning purposes. We only suggest a good night’s sleep and health breakfast on the day of each test as a way to ensure a successful test experience.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)