Parent-Teacher Conferences are an important part of your child’s education at SSIS. The purposes of the Parent-Teacher conferences include:
- Review academic progress
- Discuss social and emotional growth and any behavioral concerns
- Set goals for the student
- Identify school and family supports that will help the child reach their goals
These conferences are scheduled for:
|Thursday 8 October 2015||1:30 – 7:00 pm|
|Friday 9 October 2015||8:00 am – 4:00 pm|
We have added the evening appointment times as a convenience for parents. Each appointment will last for 25 minutes. Please register for an appointment for these conferences. In order to register for an appointment, you may find detailed directions at http://link.ssis.edu.vn/index.php?title=EC%2F%2FES_-_Parent_Teacher_Conferences. You may also follow the simplified steps below:
- Point your internet browser to the following location: http://events.ssis.edu.vn
- Login using your PowerSchool account: Use your PowerSchool username and password
- Click the Green Button (Book at…) to select a date to meet your children’s homeroom teacher
- Click “Change Appointment” to change the meeting date:
- Click “Send Confirmation Email To Your Inbox” to receive a confirmation email for your booking
- If you do not know your PowerSchool username and password, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ms. Nghi at +84 8 541 3 0901 x 13172.
The Parent Teacher Conferences booking system will be available from Monday, September 14, 9:00 AM to Friday, October 2, 9:00 PM.
The registration system operates on a ‘first come-first served’ basis. Parents are advised to book early.
If for some reason, you are unable to meet with your teacher during these available times, please contact your classroom teacher to see if some other arrangements may be made. We are expecting a conference to be scheduled for every student in the school.
A few days before the conferences, we will send an email to parents with suggestions regarding:
- Before the conference
- Starting the conference
- During the conference
- Ending the conference
- After the conference
We look forward to successful conferences with you.
Dan Keller, PhD