Please join us on Thursday, Dec. 3 at 8:15 am in the Middle School Library for our Principal Coffee. This month’s topic is Building Resilience and Addressing Teen Stress. Lead by Ms. Bonnie Bertoia, we will be talking about causes of stress among our students as well as methods for helping your children develop resilience skills in dealing with that stress. The Coffee will feature a student panel ready to share their thoughts and answer your questions. We look forward to you joining us.
Remaining Principal Coffee Schedule:
- January – no coffee scheduled
- February – no coffee schedule
- March – Making the High School Transition
- April – Talking about Sexuality with Your Teen
- May – Curriculum Focus: What does the new year hold? (Gr 5 parents also invited)