This month’s principal coffee date has been moved to Tuesday, March 29th. Our counselors will be focused with the needs of 11th grade parents, as they begin too support their children with the university application process. On March 29th there are two options for 11th grade parents to choose (8:15-9:15am or 6:00-7:00pm) in the MPR on the 4th floor of the HS building. More information about the March Coffee here.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)