Please join us for the Middle School Curriculum Night on Thursday, August 25th from 6-8pm. This event if for both parents and students. This night will be packed full of information about your child’s courses as well as information about Week Without Walls. All grade levels will start with a Week Without Walls presentation and then follow with an opportunity to hear curriculum presentations from your child’s teachers in a session format. We look forward to seeing you there!
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)