Please join us for an important information night for parents of 8th grade students and parents. High school counselors, Mr. Kostrzeski and Mr. Anderson, will be talking with parents about course registration, academic programs, and transition activities designed to help 8th graders make the shift from middle school to high school. This will be held from 6-7:00pm in the SSIS Auditorium on Thursday, March 2nd. Please plan on attending this important information night.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)