Social media consumes a great deal of our teens’ time. What are they really doing? What are they being exposed to? How can we help them be smart about what they share? Join us Thursday, April 13 from 8:15-9:15 in the MS Library as we discuss “Social Media: Dealing with the Sexy Stuff”.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)