The PTA is proud to sponsor many wonderful activities for International Week at SSIS! Below are a few reminders so you and your child don’t miss out on the fun. In addition, they are still looking for more volunteers; please see details below and contact your country ambassador.
Wednesday, April 19
- PTA Art Booth Set Up in the Auditorium (8:00am – 2:00pm)
- Parent volunteers needed to help set up (anytime between 8am-2pm is appreciated!
- PTA Art Booths in the Auditorium (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Parent volunteers needed to help run the booths (anytime between 8am-4pm is appreciated!)
- Booths are open to ES classrooms only from 8am-3pm
- Booths are open to everyone from 3-4pm
Friday, April 21
- International dress day for ALL students
- All school photo in the front field (8:10am – 8:30am)
- parents are welcome to come
- ES Assembly (Grade EC-1) in the Auditorium (8:45am-9:20am)
- ES Assembly (Grade 2-5) in the Auditorium (9:50am – 10:25am)
- parents are invited to come! Both assemblies are the same so please only come to one of them so there is enough seating for everyone.
- International Food Festival (2:20pm-4:00pm)
- Parent volunteers needed to sign up and bring a dish. We need as many people as possible to help make this event successful! Please bring food by 2:00pm. Please sign up here: International Food Festival 2017