It’s time for the first middle school dance! Our StuCo has been busy planning, selling tickets, and making sure that it will be a fun event for all. Here are a few things for parents to keep in mind:
- All students in grades 6-8 are welcome to attend.
- Middle school parents are always welcome as chaperone and as visitors to the dance.
- Students must arrive on time for the dance (5pm) and may not arrive after 5:15 without prior permission.
- Students must depart at the designated time (8pm) and are not permitted to depart early without written parental permission.
- Friday ASAs still run from 3-4:00. Students are encouraged to go home from 3-5 (or 4-5 if they are in an ASA) in order to prepare for the dance.
- Students are requested to NOT bring bags and backpacks to the dance. If those are brought, students will be asked to store those items in their lockers.
Tickets are on sale during lunch this week for 100,000 VND. This covers the cost of the dance and dinner. Tickets are on sale through Thursday.