Please join us this Thursday, Feb. 8th from 8:15-9:15 in the MS Library as we take a look at how the Next Generation Science Standards has transformed science education in middle school. This workshop will be lead by MS science teachers and will help parents develop an understanding of the science curriculum and how a focus on science and engineering practices allows students to build an understanding of science that integrates ideas and pushes students beyond memorization.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)