Please join us for the final MS Principal Coffee of the 2017-18 school year. We have invited Grade 5 parents to join current middle school parents for a conversation about transitions. On Thursday, May 10 from 8:15-9:15 in the MS Library, we will be talking about the important transitions coming in our students’ lives. This includes the transition from elementary school to middle school, within grades at middle school, middle school to high school, and even the transition to a new school or country. As a part of this transition conversation, we will highlight the academic, social, and emotional changes that middle school students will experience. We hope that you will join us for this important conversation.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)