The PTA needs your help! Our Family Fun Day (FFD), will be held on Saturday, September 29th from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm and it promises to be the best one we’ve ever held! As you know, more than 1000 people attend this annual event that celebrates our wonderful school community. To give the kids the best time they’ve ever had, we are asking for parent volunteers to help cover shifts at Family Fun Day. Signing up is easy! Here’s how to do it:
- Follow this link: FAMILY FUN DAY VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP
- Put your name next to the activity and the shift that interests you.
- Look for the activity that interests you and then sign up for the shift that interests you.
- You will be asked to attend a volunteer briefing on Thursday, September 27th at 3:00 pm in the PTA office.
- If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also asking parents to make food donations such as cupcakes, spring rolls, dumpling, fruits and veggies, and cookies to provide your rapidly growing and active kids sustenance on this day! Please sign up at the link below:
Thank you in advance for your support. We hope to see you at Family Fun Day on September 29th! Remember your school ID or photo ID to get on campus.
Chuck Wilson, President PTA