The security of everyone in our community is of key importance. Our aim is to provide a safe and secure environment for our student, staff, parents, and visitors. Our security guards are physically on duty 24/7, and CCTV cameras monitor activities within the school campus at all times.
Personal Identification (ID) Card
A personal ID card is multiple application identification card for the students, staff, and parents. It is used to monitor access on and off campus, in the cafeteria, for printing and photocopying, and in the libraries.
- Everyone on campus must obtain and carry an Identification (ID) Card.
- The ID card is the property of Saigon South International School and may not be altered in anyway.
- ID Card is non-transferable. Only the person to whom the ID Card has been issued is eligible to use the ID Card
- Parents who forget to bring their ID Card must register at the security gate and present a suitable alternative ID, which contains a photo (for example, a driver’s license, residence card or passport). Campus access will only be permitted with photo ID.
- Caregivers/Drivers who regularly accompany students to and from school must be registered with the school and be issued with an ID Card. Unregistered Caregivers/Drivers will not be permitted to enter the campus.
- All visitors entering the campus must produce identification and obtain a Visitors’ Pass. Visitor Passes must be displayed at all times.
ID Cards can be obtained from the school receptionist from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday – Friday.
If an ID Card is lost or stolen, it should be reported immediately to the school receptionist, and a replacement obtained. The cost of replacement ID Card is VND 100,000. When a new or replacement ID Card is issued, the previous ID is no longer active and cannot be used.