We hope you are able to attend the January 15 Course Registration Evening along with your child. We believe this evening session is the best option, as you can process this important information together as a family. If you are unable to attend the evening session due to your schedule we will be offering an abbreviated version of this presentation during the HS Principal’s Coffee on Thursday, January 17 at 8:15am in the HS MPR. Information about the session is below.
Here are a few of the topics to be covered:
- IB Diploma program
- Individual IB courses (including important changes to the Math curriculum)
- AP courses
- SSIS courses
- What do universities look for?
Who should attend?
- Current Grade 9: If you are considering a few AP options in Grade 10, you should attend.
- Current Grade 10: All Grade 10 students should attend. This meeting is essential for outlining your curriculum in Grade 11 & 12.
- Current Grade 11: If you are not full IB Diploma and would like to learn more about your AP options, you should attend. If you are full IB Diploma, you do not need to attend.
Time & Place: January 17th, 2019 @ 8:15 am in the MPR