The middle school students were treated to a dragon and lion dance on Monday, September 8th in honor of the Mid-August Festival. Appreciation for the culture of Vietnam was show through the delight of our students as they watched the dancers transform into roaring lions and dancing dragons.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)