Last Friday, the Middle School hosted the MathCounts Sprint Round of competition. The top 11 from each grade level went head to head in a fierce math battle! As their friends cheered them on, each student tried to correctly solve math problems before their competitor.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)