This week’s coffee is focused on the transition from middle school to high school. High school counselors, Ms. Bumpus and Ms. Hawken, will be talking with parents about course registration, academic programs, and transition activities designed to help 8th graders make the shift from middle school to high school. The coffee is from 8:15-9:15 in the middle school library. Parents who are unable to attend the coffee, can attend the Parent Information session being held the same day from 6:30-7:30 pm in the Middle School Library.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)