We are completing online course pre-registration for the 2015-2016 school year. We thank all parents for their quick return of the course selection paperwork which enabled our current Grade 6 and Grade 7 students to enter their choices using the PowerSchool course registration feature. Current Grade 5 students have received their course registration forms today (Friday, March 27) and are asked to return them to their teacher on Tuesday, March 31st.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)