It’s the Friday before a long weekend. What do you expect to see at school? Tired kids just waiting to be released from school? Not at SSIS! In the final count down hour at SSIS, students and teachers were full of energy and the excitement of learning. From the Chose Your Own Adventure story writing Grade 6 students were engaged in to the work Grade 7 and 8 students are doing on the Anh Linh Love Food Drive to the Grade 8 Chair Exhibition wrapping up the day, our students and teachers made it a spectacular day!
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)