Calling all volunteers! The elementary library is looking for parent volunteers to help maintain and care for the library. Parents have contributed greatly to the elementary library for many years and the librarians have been very grateful for their service. We would like to continue this tradition. If you are interested in volunteering in the elementary library, please email Mandy Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which days and hours you would be available to come in and help out in the library.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)