This month’s Middle School Principal’s Coffee, Thursday 9 February, continues our focus on helping our children deal with grief. It is such an important and timely topic. We hope that many parents can join us as we look at the grief process, discuss ways to talk with our children about grief and sadness, and to explore future steps we can take to ensure that our children have strong adult relationships that they can rely on to support them in times of difficulty. The Coffee will start at 8:15am and will be located in the MS Library. We hope to see you there.
- HS Principal’s Coffee (May 17): Words of Wisdom: Grade 12 Parent Panel, How to Support Your Senior During Their Last Year in High School
- HS Principal’s Coffee April 19
- HS: Parent/Teacher Conferences & Report Cards
- 20th Anniversary Gala April 14th
- HS Principal’s Coffee: Supporting Your Students with AP/IB and end of Year Exams (March 15)