It is hard to believe, but it is already the time to start planning for next school year!
Grade 6 and Grade 7 students will be receiving their course request forms this week. These forms are the first step in the selection of courses for next year. Grade 6 students received their forms on Tuesday, Feb. 12, and Grade 7 students will receive their forms on Friday, Feb. 15. Parents and students should review the options, consult the Middle School Program of Studies, mark the selections, and then sign the form. The forms need to be returned by Monday, Feb. 18 in preparation for the next step of the process. Grade 6 students will enter their course requests into PowerSchool on Wednesday, Feb. 20th, and Grade 7 students will enter theirs on Friday, Feb. 22nd. Please contact the MS Office if you have any questions about this process.
Grade 8 students have also begun preparations for the next school year. This four part series starts the high school transition process.
- January 16: Introduction to High School
- January 30: Learning about High School Credit Requirements
- February 13: High School Pathways
- February 19: Course Registration Forms Handed Out and Reviewed
- February 22: Course Registration Forms Due to Grade 8 Advisors