As the end of the year approaches, there are many exciting activities for middle school students.
Here is what is happening in the coming days:
- Friday, May 31: Grade 7 Renaissance Fair, 1:50-3:00
- Monday, June 3: Grade 6 Field Trip (depart at 8:00, return at 4:30); student check out begins
- Tuesday, June 4: Middle School Yearbooks are distributed
- Wednesday, June 5: Grade 8 Promotion Ceremony, 9:00-10:30 (all middle school students attend)
- Wednesday, June 5: Middle School Splash Day, 1-3:00; final locker clean out
- Thursday, June 6: Last Day for Students (early dismissal at 12:15)