Daily reading is an important aspect of overall academic success. We encourage students and families to make use of the library. Students and parents may borrow books from the library even during Virtual School.
ES Parents: Procedures to Checkout Books from ES Library
Here’s how easy it is to check out books!
- Go to the following link to browse the SSIS ES Library: Destiny Discover.
- Search by title, topic, etc.
- Click on the cover of the book you want to check out. Write down the Title, Call Number, Sublocation, and Author’s Name, you will need this information in the form. You will also need your child’s student ID number.
3. Fill out the ES Library Book Request Form.
4. During Virtual School, your books will be available after 9:00 am the following day, on a cart near the school cafe. (Book requests received by 8 a.m. will be available the same day).
5. Please return books to the Library Return Cart when you are finished.
Lara Keller, ES Librarian