Dear HS Parents,
I am delighted to be here in Vietnam and eagerly awaiting the arrival of our high school students. The teachers and I have been hard at work preparing to kick this year off in a grand way with our students. I hope that we have the opportunity to meet in the near future. In the meantime, I would like to share a little about myself through a short video that you can watch.
In addition to introducing myself, l also wanted to let you know a few things so that you can help to ensure that your child is ready for a great start to the school year.
Entry and Exit to the Campus
- Campus Entry: High school students will enter through the new turnstiles at the end of C Building by Nguyen Duc Canh road. From there, they will enter the High School through the entrance next to the Business Office and proceed up the staircase.
- Campus Exit: High school students will exit the campus by going down the stairs near the Business Office and exiting the doors located there. They will then exit the campus by going through the new turnstiles.
Orientation Day Schedule, Thursday, August 13
- 9:30-10:50 am Grade 9 and All New Students Arrive to Campus
- 10:00-12:00 pm Orientation Day Program for New Students
- 11:30-11:50 am Returning SSIS Students Arrive to Campus
- 12:00-2:00 pm Orientation Day Program for All High School Students New and Returning
- 2:00 pm Orientation Day Program ends and students are free to leave campus
Students are to wear their House Shirts or uniform on Orientation Day. They will also need their I.D. cards to enter the campus.
First Day of Classes, Friday, August 14
This is going to be a wonderful year and I look forward to meeting you soon.