The Caterer’s web portal makes it simple for parents to check their child’s lunch balance and top up their account. You should use the web portal to:
- Check your child’s lunch balance
- Place lunch orders for EC/Kinder through Grade 5
- Download menus
- Find information on how to top up your child’s account via bank transfer
- Provide feedback to The Caterers
How to Access the Caterers Web Portal
The Caterers Web Portal is accessible via this link: https://thecaterersportal.com/ssis/Login
To begin using the portal for the first time, follow these simple steps:
- Enter your user name: Your school ID
- Enter the password: TCtest@123. Please note that this is a temporary password. The first time you log in you will be asked to change your password. You will only need to do this once.
- Change your password, following the instructions in the portal
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact The Caterers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Portal Options Explained
Detailed information about the various payment options available and information on how to top-up your child’s lunch balance.
Online Pre-Order For EC/Kinder and Grades 1 – 5
Monthly lunch orders should be placed here. The deadline is the 25th of each month. You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Your order can be changed, but only one time.
If you miss the online order deadline, you must contact the Caterers coordinator, Ms. Oanh (email@example.com, or 076 588 9638) to place your order.
Check Your Balance and Transaction
Here you can see a full report of your child’s purchases. The purchase data is updated every 30 minutes.
Go here to download the current month’s lunch menu. The menus also show the prices of the pre-order options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most frequently asked questions about our meal service. If you do not find an answer to your question in the FAQ, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to provide your feedback, suggestions, and comments so that we may serve the SSIS community better.